Select a page
Our office is open!
We encourage meeting by phone or video conference as an alternative to meeting in-person. Please contact us and we’ll explain how.
When you visit the office, please note the new guidelines now in place. These guidelines have been implemented for your safety and ours too.
General office guidelines:
1. If you or anyone else in your household are feeling sick, please schedule a phone or video conference instead of visiting our office. Likewise, our staff will not be working in the office if they or an immediate family member are feeling sick.
2. Please call 970.667.1070 (Colorado) or 281.665.7973 (Texas) to schedule an appointment. We are working on a rotation to minimize the number of staff in each office on any given day.
3. If dropping off:
a. Loveland – we have an exterior drop box to the left of our main entrance.
b. Katy – call 281.665.7973 to confirm a drop off time.
c. Estes Park – leave a sealed envelope with the lobby receptionist.
4. As an alternative to visiting our office, you can upload/download documents securely using ShareFile. Call or email us and we can send you a secure link.
5. You are encouraged to wear a mask when visiting the office.
6. We require that you sanitize your hands upon entering our office with the hand sanitizer we’ve made available.
7. We require that everyone follow social distancing rules while in our office. We will not shake hands or make physical contact.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call and we will be happy to assist you.