Creative Sector Consulting
The Creative Sector is one of the more vibrant components of the Northern Colorado economy. From sculptors to high-tech start-ups, Northern Colorado is a magnet for entrepreneurs, employers and professionals who are involved in the arts (visual, performing and literary), design, research and science.
The industry typically works under tight deadlines, constrained budgets and high expectations on outcomes. The need for tax planning and accurate accounting to investors, underwriters and patrons is paramount, yet cannot become a distraction to meeting key objectives.
Our services for the Creative Sector include:
- Entity Selection and Tax Elections
- Accounting System Evaluation and Setup
- Enterprise Zone Tax Credit Analysis
- Internal Control Evaluation and Fraud Prevention
- Tax Credits, Incentives and Depreciation Analysis
- Lease vs. Buy Analysis
- Fiscal Year Selection and Accounting Method Elections
- QuickBooks Setup, Training and Utilizaton Analysis
- Merger, Acquisition and Succession Planning
We see what we do for our clients as practicing the Art of Accounting, as our primary responsibility is to craft solutions that are timely, relevant, responsive and value-added. We understand the need for real-time problem solving and solutions are of prime importance. For that reason, we simply do not bill our clients for calling or emailing us with questions.
For further information about the growing Creative Sector in Northern Colorado:
The Artists Collective
Artspace Loveland Arts Campus
Arts Incubator of the Rockies
Loveland Creative Sector Facebook
Rocky Mountain Innosphere
Northern Colorado Economic Development Corporation