Is it Time to Move Your Accounting to the Cloud?
Intuit's Enhancements to QuickBooks Online Presents a Compelling Case for Moving to the CloudUp until a few years ago, we were not all that impressed with QuickBooks Online (QBO), and neither were you. 18 months ago, we only had 9 clients using QBO. Today, we support more than 70 clients on QBO and the number grows weekly.
By attending several national accounting conferences each year, Connie, Brooke and Teresa have gained an appreciation for the QBO product enhancements and believe any limitations on functionality are more than offset by the following benefits:
- Gives you 24/7 access to real-time financial information from anywhere and any device with an internet connection.
- You can sleep at night knowing your sensitive financial data is always secure
- and backed-up automatically.
- No system downtime because all software upgrades are automatically
- installed. This worry-free maintenance saves you time and hassle.
- It reduces your accounting fees because it makes it easier for us to organize year-end accounts, and
We have helped dozens of clients move from the desktop version of QuickBooks to QBO. We can provide full setup, data migration, feeds to your bank and credit card accounts and integration with third-party applications such as inventory, POS and payroll. We also offer a range of fixed price packages so you can choose the one that's just right for you.
If you are ready to stop dreaming of clouds, and start moving to the Cloud, click this link to learn more: